QR Code is the abbreviation for Quick Response Code. A QR Code Scanner reads and decodes this type of 2D Barcode and transmits the data to a host, either with a cable or wireless.
The majority of 2D barcode scanners (Two Dimensional) can scan, decode and transmit the scanned QR Code data to a computer or POS system.
QR Code Scanner Datalogic QW2420
The QuickScan Lite QW2420 2D area imager is an entry level scanner specifically designed for reading long and truncated 1D codes and larger 2D codes from close distance. The QW2420 imager has an extra-wide Field of View (FOV) which captures these challenging 1D and 2D codes at a nominal distance using different scan angles, meeting the scanning needs in Retail, Light Manufacturing, Document/Bill Processing and Banking/Finance. The QuickScan Lite 2D imager is the most affordable area imager with the best performance in its class.
Can Scan the following codes
2D Codes – Aztec Code; Aztec Mesas; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; QR Code, Micro QR Code; China Han Xin Code
1D Codes – Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
Features QR Code Scanner
- Wide scan angle and Field of View (FOV)
- Blue aiming dot on white illumination
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Excellent performance in reading bar codes displayed on mobile devices
- Built with over-molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
- Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
- Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
- Light Manufacturing
- Document / Bill Processing
- Banking / Financial Environments
View all specifications on the Datalogic QW2420 PDF Brochure