The Datalogic GBT4500 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner represents the premium range of hand held scanners from Datalogic for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Datalogic Gryphon GBT4500 stands out with its elegant and cutting edge design, the unchallenged ergonomics, and features the most advanced Megapixel sensor with white-illumination 2D technology for outstanding performance.
Featuring Bluetooth wireless technology (GBT model) or narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ (GM model), the Gryphon 4500 wireless readers provide maximum flexibility to solve any end user application with the best technical solution
Retail – Point of Sale, Light Manufacturing, Healthcare: in laboratories, pharmacies and in-room patient care, Access Control, Transportation and Entertainment, Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public, Administration, Utilities
Bluetooth Barcode Scanner Wireless Charging
One of the most important technical innovations that the Gryphon 4500 wireless scanners achieve is the battery recharge through an inductive charging system, which enhances the reliability of the entire solution, lowering the total cost of ownership because it eliminates the need for contacts’ cleaning and maintenance procedures. The maximum reliability offered by the Gryphon wireless charging technology means 24/7 activities with no stops for maintenance or repair and top-level operating productivity and performance.
SIMPLE TO USE AND DEPLOY
The Gryphon I 4500 omnidirectional imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes. High Density (HD) models are available for reading smaller, condensed codes as well as a dedicated version with red illumination optics to support Digital Watermarking.
Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology enables the scanner to intuitively switch into hand held mode when the device is picked up. When placed back into the stand, it seamlessly returns to stand mode. The adjustable position cradle provides the flexibility to use the scanner in presentation or stand mode while it’s charging.
Features of the Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and DOF
- Datalogic distinctive technology with highly visible white-illumination and 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology, exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) and Vibration for superior good-read feedback
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Omnidirectional reading
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes and dot codes
- Digital Watermarking and DPM reading on specific models/applications
- Choice of Bluetooth wireless technology version 4.0 with BLE or Datalogic STAR Cordless System (radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz)
- Wireless battery charging system
- Adjustable position cradle with Scan-While- Charging capability
- Batch Mode capability
- Point-to-point / Point-to-multipoint transmission
- Long lasting user-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery